SBI PO 2020 Online Application Form has been released on the official website, sbi.co.in,. Check out the steps to fill the SBI PO 2020 Application Form below:
- 1st Step: Go the official website of SBI PO: sbi.co.in
- 2nd Step: Go to the top right corner of the screen and click on “CAREERS Click Here”.
- 3rd Step: Click on “Latest Announcements”.
- 4th Step: Click on “Download Advertisement (English)” for the official notification and “Apply Online” for the SBI PO 2019 Application Form.
- 5th Step: Click on “Click Here for New Registration”.
- 6th Step: Read the instructions carefully and click on “Continue”.
- 7th Step: Enter your basic details, like Name, Mobile Number, and Email ID.
- 8th Step: Enter the security code and click on “Save & Next”. At this point, a Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated for you and sent through SMS and Email. Note them down.
- 9th Step: Upload scanned images of your Photograph and Signature in the prescribed specifications, and click on “Next”.
- 10th Step: Enter the post you applied for, your category, and other personal details. Enter your postal address along with PIN code. Validate the details and click on “Save & Next”.
- 11th Step: Enter your educational and experience details, etc. Validate them and click on “Save & Next”.
- 12th Step: Check all the entered details. If everything is correct, check the box against the declaration statement. Also, confirm your signature. Click on “Final Submit”.
- 13th Step: Upload scanned image of hand-written declaration in the prescribed format.
- 14th Step: Make payment of your SBI PO 2020 application form and take a print out of the application form and confirmation page for future reference.
SBI PO 2020 Application Fee
SBI PO 2020 application fee is to be paid online. Fee/intimation charge is non-refundable and non-transferable for any future exam. The category-wise application fee for SBI PO 2019 is as under:
|SBI PO 2020: Application Fee|
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 125 (Intimation charges only)|
|General/OBC/EWS||Rs. 750 (Inclusive of intimation charges)|
Applicants can pay the application fees through Credit card, Debit card, and Internet Banking, Mobile Wallet/Cash Card, and IMPS. It is to be noted that there is no offline payment of the application fee.
Requirement Of Scanned Documents
When applying for the exam, aspirants need to upload scanned images of their Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression and a Hand-written Declaration. The requirements are as under:
Photograph: Your photograph should be a recent one and passport-sized. Its dimension should be 200 pixels x 230 pixels and the size of the photograph should be 20-50 kb.
Signature, Left Thumb Impression, and Hand-Written Declaration: Aspirants signature should be in black ink on a white paper. Left Thumb Impression should be in black or blue ink on a white paper. Hand-Written Declaration should be written in English with black ink on a white paper. The dimension of the said documents should be 140 pixels x 60 pixels and the size of the documents should be 10-20 kb.